To hide your followers on Instagram, you can make your account private. When your account is private, only people you approve as followers can see your posts and activity on the platform. Here’s how you can make your account private:
- Open the Instagram app and log into your account
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Privacy
- Toggle the switch next to “Account Privacy” to turn it on
Once your account is private, anyone who wants to follow you will need to send a request that you will have to approve. They will not be able to see your posts until you approve the request. You can also manage your followers or block the user that you want to hide your posts from.