There are a few ways to convert a YouTube video to an MP4 file. Here are two methods you can try:
- Use an online converter: There are many online tools that allow you to enter the URL of a YouTube video and download it as an MP4 file. Some popular options include Online Video Converter, Convert2MP3, and SaveFrom.net. Simply search for “YouTube to MP4 converter” and choose a service that you like.
Use a desktop software: If you prefer to use a desktop application, there are many options available. Some popular options include Freemake Video Downloader, 4K Video Downloader, and Any Video Converter. These applications allow you to download YouTube videos and convert them to MP4 (or other formats) on your computer.
Convert YouTube videos to MP4 files
There are many online tools that allow you to convert YouTube videos to MP4 files. One such tool is OnlineVideoConverter, which is a free and easy-to-use web-based platform. To use it, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/youtube-converter
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video that you want to convert to MP4
- Paste the URL into the input field on the OnlineVideoConverter website
- Select “MP4” from the dropdown menu next to “Convert to”
- Click the “Start” button to begin the conversion process
- Wait for the conversion to complete (this may take a few minutes)
- Once the conversion is finished, click the “Download” button to save the MP4 file to your device.
Please note that some YouTube videos may not be available for download due to copyright restrictions. In addition, it is generally not allowed to download and convert YouTube videos for any commercial purposes.